Szczegółowe informacje o ogłoszeniu
Do zadań osoby zatrudnionej na tym stanowisku należeć będzie:
- Order management for our yachts from order to delivery in close cooperation with the worldwide dealer network and internal contact,
- Preparation and processing of all necessary ship documents,
- Preparation of order confirmations, invoices and credit notes,
- Monitoring of payments, order releases and shipments,
- Link between sales manager, dealers and production,
- Coordination of final inspections with production and quality management,
- Master data maintenance (maintenance of sales prices, incorporation of updates and changes),
- Scheduling and monitoring of deadlines,
- Compilation of statistics.
Od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- You completed your studies in economics successfully and combine this with technical understanding,
- You are a fluent English speaker who enjoys work,
- You are an independent and self-reliant employee who acts in a team-oriented manner,
- Experience in working with an ERP system, e.g. ProALPHA, would be advantageous,
- Ideally, you have an affinity for sailing.
- A responsible position and plenty of room for your creative ideas,
- Challenging, responsible tasks with perspective,
- A dynamic team that looks forward to your support,
- Training opportunities shaped to your personal needs,
- A collegial working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and clear structures based on the appreciation of each individual employee,
- Possibility to charter our company yacht for free.
Zainteresowane osoby prosimy o przesłanie CV w języku angielskim:
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi Kandydatami. Nadsyłanych aplikacji nie zwracamy.